logo

logo

Saturday, January 11, 2003

[48] I did iiiiit~...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Um, yeah, for the first time in 3 years my hair isn't blond, I finally caved... Everyone I meet is like "wtf?". Well, as expected, things like "It's not you" haven't been said but I'm getting "Aren't you gonna go back to the old color" ...
BUT! On my way here everyone said it suits me, so I'm REALLY all bouncy & happy.
Meow-meow-meoowww.
I feel like a kid!
Butbutbut! It's like ayu's natural color. So maybe it is kinda going back to the old color. Waaahh
Well, this time I'm only thinking about the present again!
Oh, by the way, Kaz put together a survey that I saw when we last got together. I saw it but even I'm worried, lol.
This survey...
No, I can do it! Come on!! Let's go!!! >KAZ
Much fun stuff~.
I look at ayu-san's fan club BBS every day.
I TOTALLY feel what you guys are feeling today.
See ya later! *kisses!*

No comments: