logo

logo

Thursday, January 25, 2007

[163] Aah~Aah~ Aaaaahhhaaaaaaaahhh~~~!

Translation: hiroyuki

Yes, those who have seen the title and are able to sing the song, are remarkable! Correction!!!

Unfortunately, for those who cant understand, here's the answer!!!

It was "Kita No Kuni Kara" by Sada Masashi \(^O^)/ ♪
Hahahahaha~~~~~~\(^O^)/\(^O^)/\(^O^)/


... Hmm no special reason for mentioning this, but it seems to be a perfect time to mention this. [Laughs]

This song has been playing in my head on my way home. I'm very excited. [Supposed to be asleep]

Actually, besides being involved in Live practices, the promotion of both Black and White albums has been rather incredible.

Though I'm a little irritated, with all those appearances in magazines and music shows, please look forward to the broadcast when shown!!!!!
Please don't ignore me!

Oh yeah, the new song must be finished soon~!!!(What's today's date?)
Yes, now must do my best and start recording the song~♪

We must all wait for different kind of things(^・^)chu☆

No comments: