logo

logo

Sunday, March 2, 2008

[209] Now then!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

When I wrote before, I briefly mentioned one more new song.
All went well, and now I'm done recordiiiiinnng! \(^O^)/
I have very deep feelings about this song...
I wanted to sing it now, no matter what.

After very specifically defining all my thoughts to the recording staff, we recorded the song.
Because of that, I think it turned out really wonderful!!!
As for further details, maybe I'll be able to explain more to everyone after you've heard the song...
That's what I think anyway.

Incidentally, the song is called "Life".
It's a word I like very much.
It's a song whose theme ended up being "living"...
That's good enough to say for now.

It's a rather painful song, but a positive one too.

So anyway, changing the subject, soon Kaz is going to do the site renewal I'm sure. Silly man. (*^_^*)
I'm really looking forward to it Kaz! .

No comments: