logo

logo

Sunday, July 27, 2008

[242] TadaiMAMBO \(^O^)/ o/~

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I've come back hoooommme~~~~~~~.


After having worked full time in Hong Kong, I'm as tired as you'd expect (^^\`)

And, with this miraculous work done, every day is sunny!!!!!!!
My magic powers of bringing rain wherever I go seem to have passed, men & women who bring sunshine were always around (^_^)b

Buuut, since it was such a long time, I'm sunburned~~~.
If I leave my skin alone, it's impossible for it to be pure white again, so it'll be a nice brown tan for awhile~~~~~∈^0^∋∈^0^∋∈^0^∋ o/~


Ultra-bubbly. (*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)


Anyway, this year's (or next year's?) calendar is REALLY nice!~* Look forward to it~ (^.^)smooch!


And I have no vacation time. Up next is the recording of the new song I've written! o/~ o/~ o/~
It's a REALLY great song, so I'm going to do my best on it! (`_´)v

No comments: