logo

logo

Saturday, March 8, 2003

[73] ayu's PC is in bad shaaappe (cry)

Translation by Delirium-Zer0

And if I buy a new PC, I'm probably going to have to struggle every day figuring out how to use it cuz I won't understand iiit.
There's no way I could do that so I'm sorry. *hangs head*

That said, (how to say this?)
today was TA Live rehearsal but I was singing songs that I'm way too emotionally attached to. But if I'm so emotionally attached to the songs, then I'm sure the performance will definitely seem more authentic. (lol) Sunmason. Contemplation.

But despite that, it doesn't mean that after all this, as far as ayu is concerned, singing isn't incredibly valuable. I can't do without singing & experiencing the songs again. So, I'll continue singing as much as I can and as well as I can. I'm truly grateful, listen carefully please everyone as though it were your first time. I want to meet everyone really soon. Especially since lately, due to so many things going on, I haven't been able to come out and I've been thinking about how much I'm missing. There's so much I want to share with eeeeveryone! Let's definitely make this tour a hit! Yoroshiku!!!

Well then, again, I wuv yoo guys, meow. Smooch.

"From where I am, with the songs I sing,
I can't communicate well enough.
But it's good enough, and would make me happy,
for you to just listen a little bit.
Please, please, never forget."

No comments: