logo

logo

Friday, April 11, 2008

[211] Thank you.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

The third day in Yoyogi is finished, and I kept coming here repeatedly & writing messages but erasing them, writing and erasing.... that's the sort of state I'm in.

Somehow, the more I summoned up my happy feelings to turn them into words, the more they seemed phony, the less genuine the message seemed to be.

But I think I've got it now.

Yes, excessive wordiness isn't needed.
Until now I was worried about appearances.

So.... I just want to say, purely & honestly, from my heart, that I love you all and I thank you so very much.

And also, in regards to me, you don't just agree with everything I do, sometimes you've been giving honest but harsh opinions, and I thank you for that.

Just as I was saying at the beginning of the year, the way I currently am, sometimes situations & conditions don't allow me to do things like singing songs & putting on a great show the way I'd like.

Honestly, coming to this place was the result of continuous, violent fights.
However, I asked for you to excuse my ear, and I didn't want to show anything done halfway, but making compromise & giving something up was disagreeable to me.
I'm doing this myself since it was me who chose to continue singing.

I'm sure everyone has many many various worries that they're not showing alot of, saying "Ayu is OKAY!!! (*^_^*)" because they want to create an environment where they can feel more relaxed.
So, this tour, until the end, to all my great friends and all my visitors, I want to send many many great memories one at a time.

Everyone, you are always the source of my power.

Thank you.
Thank you.

Thank you.

No comments: