logo

logo

Saturday, April 26, 2008

[217] Shop-Promoter Girl

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Although I know there are people who already know about it & who've already seen it, I ask that you allow me to mention the beauty parlor "ZACC", where I've been going for the past 9 years~ (*^_^*)

ZACC's Owner, Takahashi, has been doing not only my hair cutting & coloring, but most recently has worked on my magazine shoots, TV appearances, CMs & PVs, all that kind of stuff~.

Despite that, I'm acting as shop-promoter girl for the first time, asking that you visit the Aoyama or Daikanyama locataion of ZACC beauty parlor~.
Going there is quite a nice experience, so if you have the chance everyone, go check it out.

Incidentally, as a follow-up, they seem to be having a campaign where you can get a good deal if you order a haircut to look like me. (I'm going overboard talking about this, haha)
The ZACC website has more details, so by all means go check it out.



Alright alright, I'm done talking about that now.

I've been pretty depressed since this morning.
My voice is still not at all healed, so I'm really anxious about the live shows tomorrow & the day after, and I'm getting nervous...

But even today while I was leaving Haneda Airport and arriving at Komatsu Airport I got to see everyone's smiling faces.
Because of that, somehow my mind was put quite at ease.

When I arrived at the hotel & checked TA, everyone had written so many warm messages, with worries of my voice on their mind.
Because of that, somehow my heart was strengthened.




Sometimes the morals that are part of my personality are strengths, and sometimes they're weaknesses, I've realized.



Yeah.
No matter how much I think about all of this, it can't be helped.
I've already done all I can.

After this..... everyone in Fukui, from your heart I think it would be good for you to be able to enjoy the show.
In this limited amount of time we have, moment to moment, with all your might, always live with care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day, I was able to teach that to everyone.

Today also, for the love that you give freely, I thank you.

No comments: