logo

logo

Thursday, April 24, 2008

[216] COME ON, DAMMIT!!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Three days have passed since the second Shizuoka show, when my voice died...

I still have a squeaky voice though, what the hell...

As for that, it seems my vocal chords are damaged----...

Of course I have to ignore the phone.
Every day, really by only writing things down & e-mailing can I complete my work & private-life stuff....

Why isn't my voice better~~~!!!?!?

I have two more days until I need it to come back.

It absolutely, absolutely must heal.

The band & dancers, not to mention all the many staff members, are kind enough to make such a wonderful show, but if my singing, which is vital, can't be relied upon, then there's no point to their hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure a miracle will surely happen...

Come on!!!!!

No comments: