logo

logo

Friday, April 18, 2008

[214] Weider!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Have you had the chance to see the new CM?
I'm in a taxi with Mr. Hamada. (^_^)b o/~
It was filmed in Shinjukuuu~.

And, for once, I play the role of an office lady,

But, shooting that day, everyone in ayu's staff,

said ayu was NOOOOOTTT an attractive office lady!!!!!
Sheesh an all-out attack would have been better. -_-;;

Is that bad?
Is the black hair & suit look bad?
The hair & make-up only took 30 minutes, so is it bad because it's too natural looking?

I guess that's how they saw my Office Lady!!! (lol)

But that version of me is shooting a new Weider CM tomorrow, so the Office Lady role I play will come around again. (`_')v prettypretty (`_')v

Everyone, hope that it goes weeellll~!!!!

However,
While I'm acting, I absolutely still want to be a singer. Yup.

Occaaaasionally, I'm naturally grateful to accept the opportunity
to do an acting job like this, and it's fun, but of course,,,,

I am still the me who is a singer!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, I'm somewhat incoherent right now, but once I'm not sleepy tomorrow, I'll be armed with the actress within~~~~ (~0~)SLEEPY

Goodnight(^.^)smooch*

No comments: