logo

logo

Monday, April 21, 2008

[215] Aaaahhh...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

At the end of the Encore part of today's show, my voice stopped workiiing...>_<...

Around the time I said "Omae dare da?" (lol), I opened my mouth and out came this squeaky girly voice to sing the last song... (-_-)
During dancer introductions, it was this weak granny's voice (LOL)
It's very very well-known among us that the dancer Chisa-chan has the squeakiest voice, but tonight I have surpassed her in that department.(lol)

Since then I've heard that Armageddon (that's Saitou from security) had an even higher voice than Chisa-chan!!!!!! (*_*) I GIVE UP~(ROFL)

But you know, everyone's power in Shizuoka was really so great. So when everyone's feelings called out to me, I wanted to respond to them, and I truly wanted to convey my feeling of thanks by just yelling it out really excitedly.

But regretfully, I couldn't! >^_^< o/~
Because concerts are like living things.
And because we are all humans.
The same moment on the same stage will never exist again.
Each time, the audience can change, the me, the band, the dancers, and even the staff that rise up to the task of putting on the show, each version of us only gets to play the game one time really.
So the concert we put on today was this one, I guess.
It's behind us, it's away from us... d(^-^) Right?

Of course, looking forward to the next show, we'll definitely be restoring it to perfect condition, so we're working on it! As a singer, from now on I'll be devoting myself to perfection & problem solving with professional gusto. ('_')v Yup!

So there's that, but now for a subject change...
This year's tour, with all the news of my 10th Anniversary and my ear, wherever I go the audience's cheers & applause are amazing. Really amazing!!! (.)So Moving-...

I mean it's always been amazing, but somehow this year's tour feels more complete, no matter what the venue, the feeling of love is overflowing.

Everyone, let's give all our cheers, clap our hands, and make the every performance's atmosphere REALLY amazing... (T_T) *teary-eyed*

Aah, I'm likely to really cry, writing like this (lol)
Because everyone's thoughts regarding me have gotten to me (>_<)!!!

And, this tour, everyone I meet & say goodbye to is breaking into cheers!
During all the various events, it seems I can meet so many dazzling faces.
Really, you're all so kind... m(__)m

It's selfish, but the time I talk to everyone, before & after the shows, warms my heart.
Please be more greedy about talking to me!
I'm not very good at talking to shy peoppllle.....(lol)

So yeah. I'm a flesh & blood person too, so I'm not high strung all the time.
But you know, as worn out as I can get, I do wonder what kinds of questions people have, anyway,,,,,,,



All your smiling faces are, as far as I'm concerned, the best energy source after all (*^_^*)

I've only been living squeezing things in at the last minute, so this is a very awkward & clumsy me who cannot yet really become an adult.

Thank you always & forever.... for the many smiling faces & tears that you've given until now, and will give from now on.

I still have a ways to go this 10th Anniversary year, with everyone's help I can continue rise up to my peak~~~~!!
Let's make tooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnns of good memories!!!!!!!

Alrighty.
Next, look forward to Fukui~~~~~~ (^.^) *smooch*

And again, I promise to make it the best two days ever (^_-)v
Yeah, let's do this!!!!!!!!!! \(^O^)/ o/~

you guys are MY ALL....... `\^_^

No comments: