logo

logo

Friday, April 11, 2008

[212] Aaaaaah~! P.S.!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I had a thought that I forgot (haha) to write about just then,
so I'm back.

Okay, so, for this show (this isn't a spoiler so it's okay o/`)
naturally, the usual Peco & Chiharu & Etsu
have been choreographing & arranging some of the dance numbers. However, my dancers Zin & Subaru, as well as Kayanocchi and others, are doing the choreography & arrangement of dance numbers toooo o/`

In addition, directing the on-screen videos, of course Wataru Takeishi, and also Takahide Ishii, did some extremely good work. But..... what!!!!! Our very own MR. KAZ has achieved his directorial debut, making a few of the videos!

So I really want to give eeeeveryone an impression of everything behind the stage being very lovely & sweet.

Keeping that in mind, I want everyone to get in that mood while watching, and I want everyone to enjoy iiit~ o/`

And I'm going off-topic here now, but on Yoyogi's first day, I saw what looked like a black cloth banner with "SUBARU" written in huge pink characters? I think it was in the stands. The timing of it was really random. (laughing)
If you have the chance to come & show it again, please do!
That's the kind of intrusion I don't mind, do it to your heart's content. (hysterical laughter)

No comments: