logo

logo

Monday, May 5, 2008

[220] Hoooootttt~~~~~~!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Nagoya, hot!!!

Nagoya, really really hot!!!!!!!

The temperature may be hot, but I've decided I am still going to be meeting up with everybody. (haha)

For a minute I thought I landed it Taiwan by mistake. < What the...?! (ROFL)
As for the site, it seems tomorrow KAZ is kindly uploading a new "Today's Photo".(^_^)v

Well well, looks like that'll a nice diversion for two days starting from tomorrow. o/~
Also my voice has considerably improved, I'm feeling better~ (^_^)b
Yup!!!


Incidentally, today it looked like I was gonna miss my bullet train, so I and the whole group seeing me off ended up making a mad dash up the loooooo~~~nng stairs at Tokyo Station.
So that was a little bit amusing. (lol)

Luckily, I made it on time (*^^)v




Because~ o/~
I was neveeeerrr o/~ ever alooooone o/~

("itsudemo~
hi~tori ja~ nakatta karaa~")





Goodnight! (^_-) -*smooch

No comments: