logo

logo

Thursday, May 15, 2008

[221] That's right.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

...what's right?

Well um, during the Hiroshima performances, I came down with a cold. *facepalm*
Because of that, I couldn't go to Okonomimura (aka Okonomiyaki Village, this place in Hiroshima with tons of restaurants. --Deli), which I always look forward to.
(Maybe things will still turn out okay somehow.)

I'm soooo sorryyyyy (>_<)

Everyone in the send-off team, the meeting-up team, and everyone in the venue seemed to me thinking "ayu doesn't look too great....", but it was the number of posts here saying "AYU ARE YOU OKAY~(>_<)???" that made me finally give myself up.

Now now, that's no good.
I am no good!!! I need to be more stable!!!!!

Since perfectly ending the run in Fukui, the cold virus was hidden in my body, and I guess I wasn't thorough enough when I told it to go away!!!!!!!!
Ugh, enough is enough already~.

As I write this entry, I'm in my home with a muffler wrapped around my neck. I looked all mysterious.

Will you be uploading Today's Photo soon, KAZ?

No comments: