logo

logo

Friday, May 16, 2008

[222] Alrighty!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Today, to prepare for the 2 days in Kobe starting tomorrow, I'm fighting this cold virus with all my might thanks to an IV drip & some shots~ (`_')v

I'll meet you all tomorrow with my usual smiling face (*^_^*)!!!!!

I'm working my way up to being in the peak of health! o/~

With the team meeting me & the team seeing me off, and of course everyone kind enough to come to the venue, I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone, and also today is ahead of time

While I'm very much looking forward to meeting up with the group who greets me, the group who sees me off, and of course everyone who's so kind as to come see the show, I'm gonna get to bed early today and just zonk right out as soon as my head hits the pillow. (Do people still say "zonk right out"?*)
So I'm gonna go do that now.

muzukashii hanashi wa iranai. (I don't need difficult words.)
kimi ga waratte kurerebaii. (You should please smile.)


*for "zonk right out as soon as my head hits the pillow", ayu used the word "batankyuu", which is what she wonders about in parentheses right there. --Deli

No comments: