logo

logo

Friday, May 23, 2008

[223] Reborn!!!!!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I have done it o/~

Goodness gracious, for the 2 days in Kobe, everyone was really so concerned~ (v_v)...

I want to show everyone an everlasting and neverending dream (*^_^*)
But yeah, I kept thinking, "when I do this stuff I think I make everyone uneasy!!!!" and I started hating myself... >_<....


But I'm okay now!------ \(^O^)/\(^O^)/ o/~
Mr. Cold Virus, seems to have made his journey away from my body, and I'm jumping for joy!



Since my time in Kobe finished, I've finished filming 2 new CMs that I feel pretty good about, and tomorrow I'll be making my happy-happy way to Osakaaa~~~~~~~~~~ ∈^0^∋




Let's go, ooooosakaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~ (^O^)/

It'll be two straight days of perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bwahahaha.



Mama (Mikajohn) is yelling at me so I hafta go sleep noooow~ \(^_^)BYE*






Sou boku wa yuku. (Yes, I'm going)
furikaerazu ni, nigetasazu ni, kao wo agete, aruite ikunda. (I won't look back, I'm not running away, I raise my head & walk forward.)
boku wa mou mo boku de aritsuzukeru shikanai koto wo. (I, on my own, keep going on, it's something I have no choice about)
kimi wa itsuka wakatte kureru darou (I would like you to someday understand.)

No comments: