logo

logo

Saturday, May 24, 2008

[224] Arrival o/~

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I've arrived to the piece & quiet of my hotel in Osaka~ (^_^)b
So, I'm gonna eat well and get plenty of sleep, and then tomorrow & the day after, I'm gonna put on the best shows ever!
I'll only be drinking alcohol in moderation, yeees...... haha.


Everyone I met at Haneda and Kansai airports gave me sooooooooo many smiling faces, thank you all! (*^_^*)
Aawwwwwww, everyone, I love you! (*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)



After this, I think I'll be looking at all the letters & presents you've been so kind as to send o/~
And then I'll check out the writings from everyone in TA o/~








kimi ga mou kore ijou,
nidoto kowai mono wo minakute sumu no nara...


boku wa nan ni datte narou.


(If it means that you never again
have to look at anything that scares you...


I'll become anything you need.)

No comments: