logo

logo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[229] Nagoya da gya~.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

If I said that to all my Nagoyan friends, they'd put on a serious face and say "Is that Hakata-ben?" in reply, I bet.

Huh? (lol)

But I'm gonna insist on using it anyway.



Starting tomorrow, Nagoya da gya~~~ o/~
I always feel so energized there, everyone in Nagoya
is so powerful o/~

Tomorrow & the day after, be more energetic than last time
(though even last time the high spirits were surprising, haha)!!
Hot! Hotter!! Everyone at the live, heat it up!!!



'Preciate it~~~~~~~~~ \(^O^)/\(^O^)/\(^O^)/



As far as the Countdown DVD goes, it's a
self-centered sort of thing to ask, but... please let me know...
tell me how you feel about it, write me about it
tomorrow when you've gotten it~ (*^_^*)


But-but, when the Countdown happens, it's enveloped in
this veeerrry warm love from all of Yoyogi, I feel.
It's tremendous.
In the Making, soooo many of all the fans are shown,
and that also is tremendous.


And that's an easy thing to write, too (lol)
There are a few things I still want to write & tell you,
so wait for iiit~~~~~~ Kiss (^_-)-*

No comments: