logo

logo

Saturday, June 21, 2008

[232] No no no...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

It's not possible to grade the spark seen during the two days in Nagoya.
As expected, Nagoya's power exploded even more! o/~

Anyway, it was awesome!!!!!!

Naturally, when the Ayu calls started, the Yo-chan calls
started...

It seemed like a party, lol.
If there had been booze, I'd have been completely drunk! ROFL!

Honestly, I felt so much power from everyone!
Thank you (.)Moved-


And finally, the stop tomorrow & the day after will be my last 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!


Let's make them an amaaaaazing--------2 days \(^O^)/
Hm?


Let's go, Osaka!!!
Let's get excited, Osaka!!!!!!!!



With plenty of fighting spirit, tomorrow, I'm going to Osaka. (^_^)v


Aah, I'm so looking forward to it!~~~~~ (*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)

No comments: