logo

logo

Sunday, June 29, 2008

[235] Whether laughing or crying.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Tomorrow, the curtain will be closed on the Japan leg of the tour.

I have recieved thoughts from everyone I've met all over the
country, those who can't come to the show tomorrow, everyone
who answered me with all their strength, and even
everyone who's going to the show tomorrow, and thanks
to these precious, precious feelings all over my
whole body, I feel I am able to sing.





Because absolutely we're having a wonderful time.






No matter what's happening in a given moment, the thought of it burns into our hearts.




Today, everyone's love was flooding the venue,
and I felt like I could cry from the very first song.


All throughout Japan, you all, who love me so much,
were gathering together.
I truly, truly thank you.




Tomorrow, with all our hearts, let's decorate the last show with so many different smiles & tears all together, and make the show the best.





I'm doing this show with all my might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: