logo

logo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[230] P.S.!!!!!!!!!

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

By the way, today, at a certain place, certain photographing was done.....

It was something I was unfamiliar with, so somehow for the last few days I've been unusually nervous & couldn't sleep....


But it was properly finished without any issues o/~


That being the case, my strained feelings loosened up,
and for the sake of the people in Nagoya
I am heading there in the car~~~, so worn out...


The staff is all working on the baggage situation, so for the moment we're back at home, so it seems we're heading to Nagoya tomorrow.



It's so difficult~.... Do your best, guys!!!!!!!!





I'm saying that just in case~.



If the right opportunity comes up, I'll explain more properly,
so be ready for that~ o/~

No comments: