logo

logo

Monday, June 23, 2008

[233] Let's cry together.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

So ends my two days in Osaka.

I was thinking and feeling sooooooo many things, and was so overcome that I couldn't help but cry at the very end of it.

Today's concert attendees were absolutely the best!!!!!!!

The memories I have of so many different people are just overflowing; everyone who worked so hard to get tickets and were kind enough to go to each venue; everyone all throughout the country who would continue to wait God knows how many hours to see me off & greet me; people at Kansai airport, people in Haneda... Honestly, I'm crying quite a bit thinking of it all and it's quite obvious.
So today I haven't taken off my sunglasses.

Really, this tour was unfortunately full of so many things that couldn't be helped.


And with these next 2 days in Yoyogi, I'm leaving the domestic part of the tour.


Surely, everywhere all over Japan, the strongest members were seemingly-desperately grasping their tickets, and now we can gather in Yoyogi as though it were a sacred place for us.

The band, dancers & so many of the staff all delivered a super-awesome time & a neverending, never-fading dream, adding more & more fighting spirit to it with their anticipation!!!


Up until the end, all we want is to have as much fun as possible!!!!!


Of course, for these last two days, I'm even going to be reacting to the thoughts of everyone who cannot come to Yoyogi!!!!!!!!!

Sometime before the shows in Yoyogi I'll be writing about the Countdown so wait for that.



I love you so much, everyone-------- (^.^)smooch*

No comments: