logo

logo

Thursday, June 5, 2008

[226] Just a trivial thing...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

...but nowadays, my big thing has been keeping my bangs as this one solid mass from one side of my face to the other.

But who gives a crap about that, really? (laugh)

Kaz will be uploading today's photo soon~ o/~




Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention my 2 days in Fukuoka.




IT WAS SUCH AWESOMENESS~~~~~~~~~~∈^0^∋!!
If my memory is accurate, then of all my Fukuoka performances until now, this year's Marinmesse was absolutely the greatest!!!!!



Nothing could hamper everyone's spirit \(^O^)/

Nothing could hamper my put-on accent, either (laugh)



But you know, it was surprisingly well-received, my Hakata-ben.
For some reason, my Hakata-ben (not something people hear from me very often) came out fine, according to people who hadn't heard it before, even when they were being blunt.

But be careful with the compliments, or I won't wanna let up....






Do I try speaking my local dialect in Yokohama arena!(^^)!????????

What the heck~~~~~~~.


Yeah, I got caught up in the moment just then.

But not speaking standard Japanese just happens so naturally for me~.

If you're curious about "hearing something that seems raw" from me, please, during the Yokohama Arena MC, yell out your request (laugh)




So this week is a long time in Kantou!!!
It's gonna be crazy crazy amounts of fun~~~~~~~(*^_^*)



Doing Yokohama Arena in the tropical forests, this time.



Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh I really wanna hurry & meet everyone d(^-^)NE!




There's only a little bit of the Japan tour to go after I leave here.
There are sooooooooo many things I want to tell...... but before long, I'll be able to fill you in on all of it.



Wait for it(^_-)-*

No comments: