logo

logo

Thursday, November 6, 2008

[307] Safely...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

CM shooting has finished, and I've come home~.

It's not panasonic, it's not Wieder, it's a new CM, so please look forward to it~. Teeheeheehee.

So yesterday there were all these suspicions flying around (ha ha ha) regarding my current status based on yesterday's sixth writing.

For the time being, because I used a specific person's name in the post, and besides it had a DVD spoiler in it, haha... the post that I wrote yesterday isn't there anymore, it's been removed.

This is sorta Mission Impossible, isn't it. (Haha)



But really, as was written yesterday....



I'm not doing anything behind your backs, everyone.


If there ever is anything, you'll definitely hear it right here, in my own words.



Remember that.


You know me, I'm always a girl who keeps her promises (^_-)v



Because you guys are, as far as I'm concerned, the absolute most important thing, and that will never ever change.



I wanna hear everyone's impression of Taiwan (well, your impressions of the whole tour)~ o/~

I'll be waiting! (^_-)-*

No comments: