logo

logo

Sunday, November 16, 2008

[324] "Days"'s...

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

...PV is being edited.

This is dangerous!


Last night, after the Wacoal shoot (see Mama's blog), I cried sympathy tears.


Oh, poor Chonchan.


Well no, I wasn't crying cuz of me in the video, it's that there's this thing.... it was like.... well he.... umm....


Ack!!!!!!!!


Gah, I want to explain everything!!!!!!!!!!




But I won't.




For now, I'll just say... there's a plot twist.

This twist, the moment you see it, you'll be crying three times as much! You'll have to watch it a million times.






By the way, lately I'm dividing up dates, days of the week, and day & night and I don't know why.


As such, I do have intentions of updating every day, but it has been twice a day, then one day with no update, so it's kinda weird, and I may hesitate when writing (lol) perhaps, but please keep checking up on here.



Ah, the countdown.....


A few got dizzy when they saw the setlist, not just me, I expect... hahaha!


But there are precious pieces of music here.
So I want to take great care singing them.


No matter what, neverending, as though I'm never disappearing.

For all of you, I'll do my best!

No comments: