logo

logo

Thursday, November 20, 2008

[332] Very quickly

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

...it seems the nails photo was uploaded (^_-)-*

The art was done after a long time with my nails cut short~.
The acrylic extensions were taken off and given a rest~.
No makeup at all, of course!!! (just like usual, haha)

And as you might expect, unless I keep things light & simple, I can't get through obstacles! Especially not this month!!!


There's alot of behind the scenes work, hahaha.






So, changing the subject, after seeing my comments awhile ago, everyone immediately sent their feelings to Zin, it seems.


Whenever something like this happens, the unity of everyone in TA isn't hampered at all, and support always comes so quickly. This underlying feeling of selfless love truly makes my heart feel warm and moves me to tears.





We truly are all connected.

In the end, I have to put an end to the thinking that the PC is only a one-sided means of communication, but...

I should have been able to feel that way when "communication" was something I believed to have understood.

Even the the characters for the word "communication" seem like they hold feelings of human kindness in them. (*^_^*)




Well, after this I'm headed into the meeting about CDL~!
I'm gonna say everything on my mind, even though I'm sleepy. (lol)



And tomorrow I'll be preparing to record 2 songs, going ahead & editing what I've written (lol)





Oh sh--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That yell was forced out against my will. XD



niiinnnnja vaaaannniiiisssh o/~

No comments: