logo

logo

Thursday, November 13, 2008

[321] Sorry.

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I was just so tired, I couldn't get on the computer.

Benzou desu. (Someone's name, I think. I don't get the reference. --Deli)


No but honestly, everyone's faces changed numerious times (lol), but we really did our absolute best until the very end!
That's how the PV went, and we were able to do it!!!

This is dangerous------.
Seriously dangerous------.

It's a spoiler to say, but I was crying too much (of course I mean acting in the video's story), I mean WAY too much, like my eyes turned into the number 3. 3_3 (ROFL)

No matter what take we were shooting, my eyes were all "poyoyo~n", Gori was calling me "Benzou~san". Yup, for sure. (lol)


But yeah, Ishii (the director), who made that scene, while he was looking at the view on the monitor, he kept crying sympathy tears.


No no, I'm crying because you directed me to!! LOL




So anyway, now you can look forward to 2 cool videos.





OH YEAH!!!! Subject change.


The writer of CREA's blog is NOT me.
I'm not CREA this time.

I don't have time for it ~~ o/~



Now, the melody floating in my head was that it had to be a crazy fan.


Afterwards, everyone in TA sent me messages saying that Mommy's photo appeared. ^_^;



Well that's a serious addition! So it's all okay then?




Maybe, the other day, when I wrote saying I found Crea's Blog, I think everyone just understood what it was, or you had a hunch or impression, but I didn't get it until I talked to my Mommy.



Me and her have an interesting relationship.


We only meet up occasionally, but of course we always know what's going on with one another.
Even when we meet up, and we talk about work & stuff like that, those are supposed to be private conversations.
We talk about silly things usually, unless something important has come up.

Whenever we meet up & talk, it's nothing but stuff about wanko-tachi.
Nickname for the dogs. (lol)


With that sort of feeling, it's not an intrusive relationship for us.


But this, I don't know how well it comes across, but as far as we're concerned, with usual everyday things, our relationship isn't bad and the bond isn't a shallow one.

Also, after all, she gave me that wonderful gift called life, and so to her, I give all my gratitude, and of course my respect.


Our personalities are very different even if I obviously take after her in the looks department. LOL





I'm digressing... but maybe I already said everything I wanted to say?



Hm, it seems that way.



Cute Cre-chan and Mommy-ko, everyone, from now on please warmly watch over me.


At some point my babies will stop being so mysteriously copied. (lol)



Ah! She's really in high spirits, talking really fast with reckless abandon, she's reached the edge - I hope she takes good care of herself! (XD!!)



Well then, from now on, the PV nails are off, and they've changed to magazine shoot nails~~~. o/~

1 comment:

小莎莎 said...

How come you don't update anymore :(