logo

logo

Friday, November 14, 2008

[323] Whhooooooaaaaa~~~

No. 323 14 November 2008 3:21 AM

Just now, I finally finished figuring out the CDL setliiiiissst~~~~.


From this point on, rehearsals should go smoothly, but there might be revisions put into the setlist.


Iyaaaa, Hamasaki Ayumi really does have a lot of songs.



Once again, I was surprised.




I went over it with everyone on the staff, and, incredibly, when it seemed like the whole set list was songs I rarely choose to play, they all quickly said "I wanna hear this~!".




After all that...





I'll have to try my best to remember the songs' lyrics. (lol)



Anyhow, I really want to see how it'll go this year!!!


I really hope with all my heart that everyone will be able to get tickets.



We~ell, starting tomorrow morning I'm doing magazine photo shoots & a CM shoot, so I'd better get to sleep soon~~~~~.


But I was able to finish the setlist, so I'm so incredibly giddy, it's like I'm too tense to go to sleep! LOL

No comments: