logo

logo

Sunday, November 23, 2008

[339] Indian

tradition seems to have been broken - Chonchan does her best and "Indozin"'s blog gets an update~.

Well, awhile ago, I was able to successfully finish writing the lyrics (^_^)v and I handed them over to the arranger.

Now, starting today we'll start confirming the sound source for band rehearsals.


Woooooowww~ hearing this song & that song, I'm able to hear the current band member's performances, and they're not based on the performance produced back then, so there's a somehow luxurious feeling.

Even Peco from day one has been working hard on her own ultrasonic waves. Perhaps she can get dolphins to gather around! LOL


Peco & Princess are doing a great job memorizing the lyrics. (^0^; ).



And now, presenting our newest member who'll be doing things with us for the first time, Yuusuke!!! Do your best!




Well I say that there, but really I want everyone to do their best-------!!!!





As for me, planning the concert is still not finished, so I have to go back to work again.




Hm, that.


What is today?


Or rather, when did today start and when is it ending?




Or rather, who sells that sort of deep V-neck T-shirt?









...Ramen.

No comments: