logo

logo

Thursday, November 20, 2008

[331] Oh for pete's sake.

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)


Hey, in weekly magazines doesn't it seem like me & Shu-chan are together? (lol)

I'm able to write & tell you things that are going on with me, so when these people who don't know everything write things, fundamentally, there's something wrong with that.


So not long ago, Ohji told my staff & me, "Hey, this is a pretty interesting news story that's appearing!" about just that topic.







SERIOUSLY cracking up!!!






First of all, Shu-chan (still hadn't heard) didn't come in, but Zin (who hadn't heard either) came in and when he heard it, he and Bancho were both laughing. (lol)

What the heck! XD



If everyone in TA finds it THIS high level of interesting, I'm sure you can understand, right? (>y<) And yet everyone in TA knows more about this topic than ever before. Pretty shocking behavior, isn't it? (lol)




Also, the photos used, from Zin's blog, are very conveniently only-sorta-cited, but the publisher was generally guessing.

As for that, I supplied photos for Zin's blog!



The photos were offered voluntarily, they kinda became my own magazine material... But don't you think that the people who wrote THIS story are strangers? (LOL)



Considerably high levels of interesting.

Fully just digging into places.


Aaaaaah, no good. Now we're just giving them more to feed on. XD






One last thing...


I have no problems with you guys seeing Zin & Peco & everyone's blogs, but as for the photos I take and I give to them, please keep in mind they're only for use on blogs!! You can download them of course.

That said, for photos placed only on TA, that's not quite true, but in my own way, I differentiate it.

What I"m saying is, naturally I've got to put photos up here at TA, but when people put them in non-TA places, it's rough for people to see them because they're taken out of context, so that's better not to do.


So, I'm hoping you guys will check everyone's blogs.


Because I'm deciding that the person arbitarily publishing my photos without permission isn't on this team, so. ☆



That place, yoroshiku de~su(^_-)-☆**

Everyone understands that kind of thing, yeah? (^_^




Zin is saying "It's all my fault! I'm gonna close my blog!!!" and stuff, and he's seriously upset, I think.

Of course laugh after he says that. (Sorry, Zin, lol)

Zin, who's turned this type of serious, is really just incredibly amusing when he's alone, yelling "What the heeeeeeeey!!!" (lol)



He's like a great older brother, that guy~ (*^_^*)
Everyone, please give Zin your encouragement! (*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)



So, now that that type of thing is done with, the dance practice isn't interfering with me continuing to update the blog, haha!



So now that I've said that, Suba-sma, keep blogging!!!
Suba-sama also lately has had to work on alot of songs, and he thought of giving up the blogging, so yesterday on the phone I gave him some fighting spirit!~(*^_^*)



Right now I'm writing during a nail change, so KAZ will upload the photo he's taking.


They're uber-cute!! ~~~~~~∈^0^∋∈^0^∋∈^0^∋♪

Look forward to it~(^_^)v

No comments: