logo

logo

Monday, November 17, 2008

[327] Chonchan,

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

...is still working, working, working~~~~.


Let me see... tomorrow more details about CDL will be available, Ohji told me...

After that, everyone in TA will want to be told about it, and I promised you all when I wrote before that I'd let you know~.



In the meantime, there's the title for this year's Countdown Live.




The name we have given it is....
















PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE!








desu.


Well, what the heck is "Premium" about it, exactly....?






Over a period of three and a half hours, 30 songs straight will be played for you nonstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Teeheehee...






Give me strength everyone, so that after rehearsals, I can face the uphill climb. (^-^)/(^-^)/(^-^)/




This whole team - the band, dancers, so many staff, and me - are facing this long road for the first time, doing this many songs for the first time. Rehearsals will be especially crazy, the days will be severe. But we will keep your smiling faces in mind and we are going to try our best.(*^_^*)



By the way, the amount of choreography that Zin will do hasn't been hampered.

The countdown's scenarios will have Zin's name all over them, lol.



Everyone, please send along your encouraging messages!




And then I'm gonna continue with lots of dancing lessons from Subassu. Look forward to it~*


After that, of course the great Peco, my dear friend Kayanocchi, prince Maro and I will do our best participating in the dancing!!!!!





The scale of this performance seems to know no limits. (*^^)





Really, it'll be a must-see!!! Right? (^_-)-*





As for me, my physical strength is sure to hold up, but my voice is rather weak, so....
I'd better really take care-------------!!



Ah, as for my trainer Sou-chan's blog, everyone who helped me with that, thank you! ∈^0^∋

I'm able to read it now~~~~~~~



Sou's blog is visible now, yay~~~~~.

No comments: