logo

logo

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

[329] Having turned 30,

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

...what the heck should Ayumi Hamasaki sing about...?

I completed the two new songs "GREEN" and "Days" thinking like this, like a third party would.

Ever since the artist known as "Hamasaki Ayumi" was born 10 years ago, really so many things have been experienced, alot of things have been gained, but on the other hand, many things have been lost.

Because of that sort of thing, the present me can sing certain things & wants to sing certain things... not things like difficult or complex life philosophies, but simple things really.

So I've made very pure and honest songs.



Somehow though, writing the lyrics to everyone the way I did, maybe it was kinda like writing a love letter to everyone... what a thought.

A 10-year love letter.



Anyway, I thought of that so I thought I'd come tell you.





I want everyone to listen soon!(*^_^*)

No comments: