logo

logo

Saturday, November 22, 2008

[336] Could this be the end?

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

WWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN NN


Yes, everyone in team "Ta", Chonchan's diary is updated.


And...

I can say "Ta" with confidence!!! Zinchon??? (Cracking up)
But, it's amusing, so I'll allow it. XD




Well, today I'm having a complete hermit-day.
I'm always facing the PC, so I'm turning into a cardboard cut-out.



Yeeaaahhh, still haven't been able to write any lyrics.





Because the melodies haven't been narrowed down yet!ヽ(^0^)ノヽ(^0^)ノヽ(^0^)ノ

Basically, the steps for writing haven't been taken!ヽ(^0^)ノヽ(^0^)ノ



Haaa...


The composers wrote many many good songs, so over the course of the day today, it was narrowed down to 3 or 4 compositions.
The arrangers too have to crank out some really good music, so I'm worried~~~~~~.



Incidentally, among the candidate songs, there's one composition that I did myself. (Been awhile, huh~?

But, just because it's my little baby doesn't mean it'll get picked! lol.



To the last, I'll head for my objective.
I'll pick the song with pure, unbiased feelings.



I'm continuing working into the long night, and although I've turned into a cardboard cut out, I'll keep on with the effort.




Without any magic tricks or anything, I think there's no way any cardboard cutout could ever surpass this one.

I'm talking & explaining for a very long time again. lol



Well then, work work work.




niiiinja vanish!

No comments: