logo

logo

Saturday, November 22, 2008

[337] So now...

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)


The two people indespensible to Ayumi Hamasaki's sound when recording TO BE and LOVE, the director Kome and the engineer Morimoto, are working on the closing stages of the song's production. Since they're JUST BARELY gonna make the deadline, they're working very very hard without sleeping. (>_<)!!!!!!


And they got to a point where I was able to hear it just now, but...



I am full of emotion (T_T)




After the ear thing happened, and even before that, my vocal style has always been changing. I can't sing in the same ways, and even from now on my key will lower over time, a variety of things happen, and I can't help but have feelings of regret.

Since then, I've always thought that I've been using those regrets as a springboard to jump from, somehow putting forth a wholehearted effort to, in my own way, create songs that have always come from a free heart, so I could help lots of different people.


And then, even songs that reach high F like GREEN & TO BE became singable.
Up until then, I could sing high C or C# or so. Which is to say, my vocal range has extended by 3 notes.



It isn't impossible! I can say this with confidence.

If I achieve my goals, I change.




But now I must carry that considerable resolution on my shoulders.




To everyone, up until now and beyond, I want to deliver you Hamasaki Ayumi, and now seeing this, I want you to feel peace of mind, and I want you to smile.

This feeling has been able to inspire me.



When I did the acapella at the beginning of each concert on this tour, it was an indication of this purpose.




So what next----?!


A little bit ago, the god of Lyrics (not Zin, haha*) FINALLY came down-------------!(^^)!
Well, starting now, I must be the Lyricist Chonchan. o/~




Just by thinking of you, my heart holds onto the meaning of living.



*Ayu calls Zin "Kami no Ko (God's Child)", and he calls her "Hama no Ko (Beach Child)". I don't usually translate Kami no Ko literally since in English, it sounds awkward and possibly offensive to some. In any case, it doesn't mean what ayu means, so. I usually just leave it as "Zin". But I thought I'd leave the note here because you need to get the joke this time. :P

No comments: