logo

logo

Friday, November 21, 2008

[333] *yawn* *stretch*

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

Absolutely, I am an alien from planet Yawnstretch.
I gotta tell you, it's like my ears are having out-of-body experience. (*smile*)

Because today, recording was not hampered!!!

The two songs TO BE & LOVE were recorded continuously with no break in between, though. (*sweat*)
In the original versions of each song I sang very "iiiiiiiii" high-pitched sorts of sounds, so while doing it, the sound broke some of the cells inside my body. XD

Especially TO BE!!! This song has to have some of the most high-pitched "iiiii"s of any Ayumi Hamasaki song, did you ever notice that?
Those of you who understand, it's such a high level!!!


It was such an ultrasonic high-pitched sound that I think I could probably successfully talk to dolphins with it. XD



But I did safely finish, which is a relief~.






Now's not the time to write about that though!!!


Starting day after tomorrow, new song recording will start. And they are two new songs--...


But I haven't written the lyrics yet. Not one single word. XD





How am I gonna do this???!!!


Somehow, right?





So, although what I've written about isn't easy to understand, I met up with Zin, Kayanocchi, and Maro about CDL after today's recording was finished-----.

I was able to see my comrades' smiling faces, and the cells that broke before came back to life~~~!



But Maro was wearing this t-shirt whose V-neck was way too low, it sorta raised the undercurrent tension in the room. XD




Well! From here, work on the concert continues!


There's still more to go, Chonchan's day never ends!


A princess who doesn't sleep can't become Sleeping Beauty.

No comments: