logo

logo

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[340] Once in awhile,

I appear at about this time.

Today I'm not doing too well because the weather is just not at all good, but even on sunny days, I'm still not doing well at this time of day.

Because I loathe it. (lol)


I find the sunlight incredibly bright, and when it gets in my eyes, I vigorously run to cloooooooooooooooossse those curtains! (_ _)/



But ugh, it's useless.



Mowaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~n...* (・o・)



It gets like that and my creative impulses just don't work at all.


Since Chonchan is like this today, she comes here just to talk about trivial things.





Recently, my little Cocoa took a bath all by himself.


More precisely, before I knew it, he'd invaded the bathtub to go for a swim.


Amazing --- a puppy?????


I went over to the bathtub, singing to myself "Time for a baaaath"... but it was already too late - Cocoa was already in there.


The moment I first saw him in there, I'm not sure why really, but I gave out this huge cry, screaming in a big voice, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"


Because you never think about a dog being there, right?
During bathtime you're completely unprepared for that, right?



He was just swimming, all splishy-splashy. Hahaha.


Most recently in the shower, I've been thinking that if I get out, I might find him again, feeling good doing his own thing in the bathtub now that he's able, and that would be funny.



Mm-hmmmmmm..... Cocoa, don't you make that Hello Kitty face at me.

Even though when it's wet, it becomes more like a rat face.



Nin-chon Vanish.

No comments: