logo

logo

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[342] Band rehearsal,

Day 3.

After this amount of time the band still hasn't quite reached full maturity, but they're bending over backwards to get there.

Incidentally, yesterday's band rehearsal went until 3 AM (!!), continuing under Shingo-boss' instruction...


And although they are super, top rank musicians, better musicians than I am, they are still practicing very intensively every day, staying up late, past midnight, and I am so grateful that they are doing this, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.


Starting tomorrow, dance rehearsals are starting at last.




If I keep talking like this here today, my eyes are gonna turn into Benzo-san part 2, I think...





As for me, I'm keeping on with the concert planning!!!!!


I can't wait until I can see all you TA members' wonderful faces! o/~





Jeez, I was crying though, while i was planning the concert. Hahaha.









Ninnnnnjjaaaa vannniiiisssh-cho.

No comments: