logo

logo

Saturday, November 8, 2008

[311] Incidentally,

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Regarding CDL...


I still can't officially announce anything to everyone, but to all of you asking "Are you not gonna do it this year(>_<)?", I say...




Of course I'm doing it~~~! (^0^)/





The question has been, since notification from TA hasn't come the way it has in past years, have you had no choice but to not do the 2 days of Countdown Live?

And if you do it, in comparison to tours, wouldn't there have to be a very restricted number of people allowed to see it?

Usually around this time of year, everyone's excited about the lucky drawing for tickets, but please be patient and all will soon be clear. I understand how tough the ticket lottery is for you guys.


So one person or alot of people might want one or alot of seats, and as such we're trying a trial-an-error thing with everyone now.

So please hold on for a little while!!!!!




So anyway... something I need to talk to you guys about.

With this year's Countdown, tentatively, I think the 10th Anniversary ceremonies are being brought to an end.

For this reason, up until now, countdowns have been different. Concerts have included songs that I've created in these 10 years, but the songs I've made that are really like my children (for example, songs that were produced for all my albums so far but weren't released as singles) haven't been covered, you know?

Isn't it more fun not knowing what's going to come?


Or, wait, do I really want to put an end to singing songs I always sing, and that you've gotten used to??


I'm a bit lost trying to decide what to do...



I'd like to hear everyone's opinion~~~.


Please everyone, hurry hurry and send in your opinions, I'd be REALLY glad to read them! (*^_^*)


Thank you~!!!



Well then, I've started working on the next new song. (Already?
Since there's not alot of time, I'm working on 2 songs at once. (sweating




Wish me luck!

No comments: