logo

logo

Saturday, November 22, 2008

[335] Finally...

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

It has begun--------!!!

The Premium Countdown Live ticket requests!!

Compared to average years, this year's battle for the tickets seems to be on a very large scale. (>_<)

I'll say that there's this one thing I can do, there will be alot of people in one place, and alot of them might be by themselves, so we'll keep doing trial & error, fighting against various rules, pushing the limits of fire safety laws & such, so as many guests can be in the hall as possible...


But really I'll do my best!!!
Even same-day tickets, too! Even if it takes until the end of the show, some seats will definitely start emptying out and we will search diligently to find one and put you there!!!!!

Yeah, we'll absolutely do this.(`_´)>


But then, we take the TA side of things very seriously so you'll be fine.


Well, anyway, everyone, please be calm. lol



Alright then, I'll see ya later (^_-)-*

No comments: