logo

logo

Thursday, November 27, 2008

[347] Yesterday,

I don't think I explained enough about the televising of the last day in Yoyogi~

November 30th, on TBS-channel..... it'll be on. Um... wait, what time was it on again? hahahaha


Oh well, everyone can look here on the site to see. XD!!!



Chonchan is SO reliable!!!!



Well I have to be, this is a very serious matter!

We only had 90 minutes of broadcast time to take advantage of, so it can't be the whole complete show uncut.

Although I've recieved messages from some people saying "Please at least show all the songs!", Yoyogi's last day was in total 2 1/2 hours long at least, so leaving the whole show intact is impossible.

But, I was able to give it a perfectly delicious (haha) edit, so please look forward to it~~~~ (^_^)v


And incidentally, Countdown Live will also be airing on TBS-channel, as a live broadcast, everything from my brain, until the very last moment. o/~

So now, thanks to modern convenience, even people who can't make it to Yoyogi can join in the show together with us, helping the show reach new heights with all their hearts, for the full 3 1/2 hours!!!

Every mistake I make with song lyrics & performing & such, all that, you'll see everything in realtime for 3 1/2 hours straight! So no pressure or anything. XD



And now, the talk leaps over to Cardboard Panel Ryoji. lol


Um, you know... there were some people who sent extremely nice messages.

"Ryoji-kun doesn't have a nickname, he should be Paneeji, how's that?"

What a high level~~~~~~!!!!!! I laughed hysterically!!



He's unhampered in various ways (lol) as far as being an example of a cardboard cut-out, so I think there's no nickname better for him than "Paneji".



We're sooooo using it----!!!!



So anyway, I gotta get back to work on the new song...


Nin-chon vanish!

No comments: