logo

logo

Friday, November 7, 2008

[309] Starting yesterday...

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

...I'm doing Days/GREEN promotion activities.

First off is rushing around doing magazine shoots!!!

Yesterday, after a CM shoot, I had 2 magazine photo shoots & interviews, wrestling with the PV, there were all kinds of schedule changes made (Ohji is fighting very hard because if there hadn't been schedule changes, it would have been very hard for everything to mesh and nothing good would have come of it, lol)

Two more magazine photo shoots & interviews will be done tomorrow. After that I'm going to the mix studio, and after that.... u~~~~~~n.... fantastic.

But, there's still a heck of alot more to do, so magazine photographing continues, weaving through the intervals between my various tasks~~.

The photos I've taken so far have all given me a very good feeling, so I want eveyrone to hurry and see them! (*^_^*)

But after having that cold in Shanghai, I've lost a considerable amount of weight...

My clothes are too big ------ oh no!!

Okei-chan* has been put on the spot ------ oh no!!

He's been kind enough to keep on resewing alot of the clothes!!!


As for me, I've been going to the gym to try and regain the strength in my skinny self. (sleepy!)

'Cause by the end of the year, I wanna get this body back in peak condition!


Otherwise everyone can't welcome in the new year with their awesome smiles! (^-^)NE!


But wait, there's even the rush of radio & tv's surging waves o/~ please anticipate that as well.

And ya know.... seriously.... Days is a beyond-excellent song.


Not at all bad.


And, pretty soon, I'll get Subaru to sing. (haha)


(I can't understand these next two parts, maybe someone who knows japanese better than me can look at it)

I've recieved a while lot of your thoughts, everyone!
I read absolutely all of them, of course.

And, there's more to come so look forward to it!



~ninja vanish!~**


*Kei Ito, her stylist.
**She says "doron" here, which basically means "slipping out unnoticed", but I went with "ninja vanish" cuz she types all cute and that's a cute way to say it. In english I bet you anything she'd say "ninja vanish" if she blogged in english. But just in case you disagree, I put this footnote here so you know exactly what she said.

No comments: