logo

logo

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[328] COUNTDOWN LIVE

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0 for text, D-Z, tethevo, chocopockymaster, and maikaru for "Days" lyrics)


As far as CDL's material, to everyone who's gotten feverish regarding all the possible meanings, I have come to talk about something completely different.

Today...




I'm going to show you part of "Days"'s lyrics!(*^_^*)






aitakute, aitakute, semete koe ga kikitakute
you mo naku, denwashitari

(I want to see you, I want to see you
Or at least hear your voice
Just talking on the phone for no reason)


kimi ga iru, sore dake de kokoro ga totemo atatakaku naru
boku no negai wa, tatta hitotsu dake
sou konna fuu ni itsumademo
kimi wo suki na mama de ite ii desu ka?

(Just because you are here, my heart becomes so warm
I only have one wish
To keep loving you forever
the way I do now, would that be okay?)


setsunakute, setsunakute, mune ga gyutto naru yoru mo
tashika ni ne, aru keredo...

(Although I certainly have nights where my chest tightens
so bittersweet, so bittersweet)


kimi wo omou, sore dake de, kokoro wa ikiru imi wo motsu kara
nanika wo matometeru wake ja nakute
sou konna fuu ni itsumademo
kimi wo suki na boku de ite ii desu ka?

(Just from thinking of you, my heart holds a meaning for living
So there's nothing that I'm lacking
For me to always be a "me" who keeps loving you
always and forever, would that be okay?)


~Days~

No comments: