logo

logo

Sunday, November 9, 2008

[313] A little while ago

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

I have confirmed that it does not appear to be anyone I know writing Crea's Blog.

Yup, I know for sure she wouldn't be able to write such calm sentences.


I would expect crazy stuff like "KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" and "GyaCHI~~~~". LOL



But who could it be, typing under Crea's name?
Me....????????? (hahahaha) (Secret....???????) (<--that's "mi" and then a small "tsu" and then the ".....???"... not sure how to translate it really. --D.Z.)


This story is just, like... whatever. lol




Oh by the way, after the Countdown Live discussion yesterday "SCAR" and "In The Corner" were requested in abundance! I was really surprised!!!!!


And to be honest, I also really love those two songs~~~ (*^_^*)


That's pretty nice~.

No comments: