logo

logo

Monday, November 10, 2008

[315] Aaa~~~~~

Translation: Delirium-Zer0

Today I woke up & got going really early, so I was also able to get home quicker~.

But I can't figure out what to do. Haha


Should I just go to bed early???


Waaaaaaaaaaaah, impossible! LOL




For the time being, I'm still thinking about the CDL setlist.



It would seem, from your messages, that a really long show is totally okie-dokie with you! lol


Okay, it's the end of the 10th anniversary, so ayu-chan should really try her best to bring it to a lovely, joyous finish, right?

Like the first train, I don't really understand it (haha), but I don't go home halfway through the trip, do I~~~?


Well then, starting tomorrow I'm FINALLY starting shooting for the Days PV~~~!



During the tour, there were excuses made in connection with our image, so me & the dancers couldn't really change our hairstyles, so starting with tomorrow's shoot, we're all going to the hair salon together! \(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/


I personally haven't gone in a loooo------ooonng time.


Tomorrow, Kaz is uploading a new "Today's Photo" (*^_^*)



Ninja.....VANISH!

No comments: