logo

logo

Sunday, November 16, 2008

[325] Unnnnnngh~~~~~ (>_<)

(Translation: Delirium-Zer0)

That sums it up. (lol)

For the sake of keeping everything in order while simultaneously working on CDL and the new PV, I'm keeping my train of thought as short as possible, lol.


When things get like this, I dunno how I keep moving forward, day after day, watching over everything, doing things over!!!!

I'm bravely stopping here because today there are many cases like that.


I have a magazine shoot tomorrow too, so I'm gonna get in the bath soon & try to get to bed early~.




Letting my heart go to waste....

Seems to ease my serious head.



And, again, starting tomorrow, I'll have a new momentum.


By the way, in times like these it's great for me to look at photos that make me feel better...

This, of course, means photos of my little ones. (*^_^*)





All of you, too, probably get tired every day at school & work...

Shall we cure ourselves together?


I'm gonna see if I can ask KAZ to put up Today's Photo-----.

No comments: